[MOL] Fwd: MOL from Shona [01272] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: MOL from Shona

In a message dated 2/10/99 10:22:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, NLPOST writes:

<< Subj:	Re: MOL from Shona
 Date:	2/10/99 10:22:28 AM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	NLPOST
 To:	devldogst@dog.com

 Hi Shona,
 Thanks so much for writing, and I would be more then happy to keep you
informed and the MOL Group for you and Greg too.  Is he getting much worse
again, sounds like he just wants to give up, please let me know.  And please
keep in touch with me.  My Daughter had to put down her colt from last year,
colic, she is still crying, it's just like loseing part of your family and
only horse lovers like you can understand, right?  You all have a piece of my
heart, I really care about you all, you take care and if you should need to
vent, I have a big ear and a shoulder to cry on, OK?
 God Bless you all, with love, hugs and prayers,
 Nanc
 I have your address in my buddy list, and THANK YOU so much for that.
 If you want to post to MOL without being signed on, use this address;
 mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 You just won't know if it went through, but I will e-mail you to let you now
when ever I see a post from you on the MOL forum, OK?

 In a message dated 2/10/99 7:20:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,