Re: [MOL] Yes, ahhhh those were the days/Reply [01271] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Yes, ahhhh those were the days/Reply

Dear Lil

Can't begin to tell you how much fun those Friday night dances were
after the football games. Played football, then put on my school jacket
with football, track letter (L for Lane Tech) and then my levis and
haired styled like Tony Curtis and then my school jacket. Thought I was
something and then off to the dance and boy did we have fun. The funny
part though was, we were so poor, we had to ride the trolley cars, you
remember them? they were the poor boys cars. Took my dates on trolley
cars. Didn't have a car of my own until I was 21. Going to school and
was just too poor to afford. But the girl friends who had cars made up
the difference. Great days, great days. Met Barb when I was 31. Sowed my
wild oats all those years. great times. Recommend that boys do not get
married until around 30. Need to grow up. Yes, I am speaking for myself,
LOL.

God Bless
marty