Re: [MOL] Prostrate cancer seed treatment/UTHMM!!! PSST ! [01269] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prostrate cancer seed treatment/UTHMM!!! PSST !

DEar Lil,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I know that Frank would like to know as
well as  he was told by his Doc that when you are 50 years old, to get
it cut out or get rid of it. Doesn't make sense to me either. Thanks for
that message and info.

God Bless
marty auslander