Re: [MOL] Senor Pepe Tortilla Auslander! [01256] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Senor Pepe Tortilla Auslander!

Dear CArla,

AS a suggestion to you rural Ohioans, lol:  Go to a favorite Mexican
restaurant and tell them the dilemna and ask if you can buy some of
their corn (not flour) tortillas. We have on occasions and been
successful. Another thing is to ask your friend, Marty and maybe he will
send you either Pepe himself or a box of corn tortilla shells, no
charge. Hows that for a suggestion.

God Bless
marty