Re: [MOL] Yes,those were the days/Frank/Marty [01255] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Yes,those were the days/Frank/Marty

DEar CArla,

AFter being married for 30 years, she knows its ok to look as long as I
am still on the leash and all I do is just look. LOL. She knows I won't
stray too far. The only  beautiful doll I will be getting close to as
long as we are married....is maybe a beanie baby. LOL.

God Bless
marty