Re: [MOL] Apricot Seeds/Nisi/Tell the whole world [01254] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Apricot Seeds/Nisi/Tell the whole world

DEar Miss Cindy Crawford,

I believe you are the only one who is so concerned with cellulite.  Do
not worry and take one step and one day at a time. Another exercise for
firming is to do sit ups with legs flat on the floor and here again just
do baby steps a few at a time and always ask your Doc what your
limitations are and ask him/her for suggestions and you may wish to see
your local fitness center for suggestions. You don't have to join. Just
tell them the concerns. So now you willstart off slow on the treadmill
each day and then the situps as it will firm the tummy and get rid of
cellulite in the thighs and legs eventually. Just a suggestion.

God Bless
your very admiring supporters
marty and Barb