[MOL] you will like this [01195] Medicine On Line

[MOL] you will like this

For a couple years I've been blaming it on iron poor blood, lack of
vitamins, dieting and a dozen other maladies.  But now I found out the real
reason.  I'm tired because I'm overworked.

The population of this country is 267 million.119 million are retired.

That leaves 148 million to do the work.There are 92
million in school, which leave 56 million to do the work.  Of this there are
33 million employed by the federal government.  This leaves23 million to do
the work. Five million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 18 million to
do the work.Take from the total the 17,700,000 people who work for State and
City
Government and that leaves 300,000 to do the work.There are 248,000 in
hospitals, so that leaves 52,000 to do the work.Now, there are 51,998 people
in Prisons. That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and me.

And you're sitting there doing email!!!!!