[MOL] Marriage Joke [01186] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marriage Joke

		Marriage

A man and a woman who have never met before find
themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train.  After the
initial embarrassment, they both manage to get to sleep; the
woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower.  In the middle
of the night the woman leans over and says, "I'm sorry to bother
you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could
possibly pass me another blanket."

The man leans out and, with a glint in his eye, says, "I've got
a better idea ... let's pretend we're married."

"Why not," giggles the woman. "Good," he replies.  "Get
your own damn blanket.