Re: [MOL] Cards from Nanc and PJ [01182] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cards from Nanc and PJ

Hi Kathy,
I've been waiting since last year for your picture's hope I don't have to wait
another year. LOL  Glad you liked it although I knew you would.
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 2/9/99 3:28:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, kcorrigan@chgw.com