Re: [MOL] Happy Birthday to you, Kathy............. [01082] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Happy Birthday to you, Kathy.............

Dear Kathy,

Didn't realize it was your birthday. Well, happy birthday to you. We
will put on some 45 records for you and start swinging and boogying to
that good old 50s music. Happy birthday and hope your year is filled
with good health and happiness.

God Bless
marty and Barb auslander