[MOL] Thalidomide [01028] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thalidomide

Dear Molers
I've read different postings re Thalidomide...but foolishly did not keep
them.  A patient/friend who I met at IAT is not doing well and
considering Thalidomide...but has no info or experience with it...can
anyone furnish me any current data ? Her oncologist is encouraging her
to try it...for sarcoma.  What info can anyone offer ? Advice please ?
Suggestions? I'd really appreciate any assistance in this. thanks a lot.
Cori.