Re: [MOL] Fw: [Fwd: Hello Lord]/Wanda [01017] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fw: [Fwd: Hello Lord]/Wanda

Hi Sis, (Lil)
What message, mine was blank.  If you got Sandi's message with her Uncles
address would you please send me the zip code, please, I want to get some
cards to him and Cricket tomorrow.  hurry on this one, please.
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 2/8/99 10:01:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net