Re: [MOL] prognosis and best support / Friends [01011] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] prognosis and best support / Friends

It is good to see that you want to be so supportive of your friend.. Please
let me explain that we are a group of cancering survivors and their loved
ones and atleast I can't answer you directly as to what to expect
medically...

You are a caring friend and believe me, that will be appreciated the most..
You can just be there for your friends..  Help where it is needed and listen
when they need to talk... They will not expect all the answers from you, but
they will be needing a shoulder and an ear...

The cancering journey is a very tough rollercoaster ride for all that are a
part of it, there is fear, there is sadness, there is a desparation, but all
of those things can be eased by smiles, hugs, love, hope and
encouragement... Turn it over to God and believe God for a miracle...  :-)

God Bless you and your friends... Carla..