[MOL] Happy Birthday to you, Kathy............. [01009] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Happy Birthday to you, Kathy.............

Hi Kathy,
Did you get your Birthday card today.  You know my Daughters birthday was
today, her family and my youngest Dauger and her family came over tonight for
supper then Cake and Ice Cream, she was 33, a well lite cake.  Guess what?  We
all sang Happy Birthday to you too.  Did you hear us, LOL, I said as loud as
we could be, cause we had to sing it all the way to Boise.
Love ya,
Nanc