Re: [MOL] from greg/reply [01008] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] from greg/reply

Hi Greg,
You read Lil's letter over again and consider it coming from me, cause I feel
the same way.  Shona enjoyed being there and here for you.  Will you continue
haveing the same e-mail address that we can post to you, or have your sister
just post to one of us privately and that person can let the forum know how
you are doing, I really hate to be completely cut off from you, and I think
you probably really don't want to be cut off all together either.  God Bless
you and help you with your choices.
Love and Prayers to you,
Nanc

In a message dated 2/8/99 8:53:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net