Re: [MOL] from greg/TO GREG! [00999] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] from greg/TO GREG!

Dear Greg,

May I add to what Carla is asking and saying. "Never, ever, ever quit."
YOu are worthy of life on this earth and there are many quality  years
ahead of you, so that you can give back as many here have. YOu are very
young my friend. I too get a sense of your wanting to throw  the towel
in. Greg, there have been and are many survivors that have had more
advanced conditions. I can attest to that, and I know that after many
years they lead a full healthy life. Greg, my friend, we need to talk,
we need to meet and we need to let let you know there is much support.
Give yourself a chance, I know your inner wisdom is saying for you to
fight, sometimes we just go thru these emotions which is part of the
disease. WE all face these emotions and the majority overcome. You can
and you should. Don't feel alone. You need not have to be. AS for
Shauna and Sarah, I am certain they as we do, not feel you are a burden
or obligation. It is the duty of every human being to come to the aid of
their fellow man/woman, as you would if I were not healthy. In time you
can, you will and then, trust me on this, you will be dedicated to
helping and contributing, because you have been there, done that. Greg,
if it matters....we love you. We must stick together on this and you
have to accept us when wewish to give. The greatest gift a person can
give is their time and sincerity, the greatest gift one can feel as
well, is the acceptance of those who wish to give. WE all have our
needs. Giving and receiving unconditionally, say as love, provides a
great team of hope and endurance. WE wish to give that to you. WE hope
you will take it. WE are here for you my friend and I hope I haven't
offended in any way. WE care, thats thelong and short of it. We care. We
want you to care for yourself. LOgging off Mol, well this is a support
group, not only for you, but for all of us. We provide the very basic
ingredients of compassion, love, education. We do not feel as though you
are a burden. In fact we are gratified that you have touched our lives.
We wish not for you to quit or log off. You have too much to offer, and
your time to us was precious. Think again my friend, before you log off.
HOpe this wasn't too insensitive, but I can't say "I love you" more or
any diffferent than that. WE love you, we need you, and we wish to help.

God Bless
Your very devoted friend
marty auslander