From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Carla
Sent: Monday, February 08, 1999 2:05 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Cc: reddog173@thedoghousemail.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] from greg/TO GREG!

Greg, a message like this can send shivers up the spines of your friends
here..  I know that your sister and Shauna have been trying to keep in touch
with all of us here, who care about you and keep you in our prayers..

Are you signing off because of the volume of mail that your sister has been
trying to handle from mol for you?  If so, please know that I appreciate
your looking out for you sisters health as her delivery nears..  Tell her we
are all wishing her a beautiful, healthy baby...  Someone let us know when,
what, and who arrives.. Does she know if it is boy or girl yet?  :-)  We are
expecting our second grandbaby next month...  Two girls and counting..

Greg, are you still planning to go stay with your mom?  Please have Shauna
post to us once in awhile to let us know all about you...  You may be
signing off mol, but you are not signing out of our hearts... God Bless
you.. Carla