Re: [MOL] The 'END'?????? [00845] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The 'END'??????

Dear Krystal..please do not focus on your mother's dying...focus on her
living...this is so crucial to all involved.  No matter the prognosis, (and
believe me, many of us, myself included, were handed out death sentences by our
physicians!!!)...are alive and have good quality of life, in fact most gain a
whole new perspective on life and what is truly important.  It's a tough
journey, but for many an uplifting and enlightening experience.  I encourage you
to read Dr. Bernie Siegel's book "Love, Medicine and Miracles" pronto...it will
give you a whole new outlook I assure you....for all your sakes keep hope
alive...there is no such thing as false hope.  Many will tell you that the body
hears what the mind says, so a positive outlook is very important in the healing
process...Stay in touch with these wonderful molers...you'll find some true
survivors here who I know will help you every step of the way if you need it and
are willing to reach out for it.  Keep the faith. Love. Cori.