Re: [MOL] what if????/reply [00651] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] what if????/reply

G'day,
When you had the surgery, did they take a biopsy of the inflamed area? If not,
ask them why. If you have fluid on your lungs, a pleural tap, and/or a
bronchoscopy may be in order. Further, they could run some tests for tumour
markers. Please see your doctor, and explain your fears, write down your
questions, and if you are not happy with the answers given, get a second, third,
or fourth opinion. Good luck, friend, and let us know how you get on.
:) Mam