Re: [MOL] what if???? [00648] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] what if????

GET A SECOND OPINION!!!!  My dad had gall bladder surgery because of
symptoms he had four years prior to being diagnosed with advanced colon
cancer!  The symptoms continued after the gall bladder removal but our local
doctors dismissed it as diverticulitis (common in older adults but not as
serious as other potential health problems)!  Finally, he got tired of the
same thing and requested a colonoscopy and is beating the odds as I type!  I
would recommend further testing to RULE OUT any potential concerns early on!
Best of luck...Pam