Re: [MOL] intro [00643] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] intro

G'day and welcome John.
Thank you for telling us your story, It seems the good Lord isn't quite
ready for you yet!
I am glad you are helping others with cancer, no-one quite understands
like someone who has been there, do they?
Look forward to hearing from you again,
Wayne and Mam