[MOL] what if???? [00638] Medicine On Line

[MOL] what if????

I have recently had gallbladder surgery which showed an inflammation
they cannot explain other than seeing it in terminal patients and have
recently have had a pneumonia that is not responding to antibotics. I
have lost 20 lbs. and didn't have it to lose. In my family you either
die of cancer or a heart attack!  I'm scared what do I do????