[MOL] 10 commandments ...joke... [00625] Medicine On Line

[MOL] 10 commandments ...joke...

Ten Commandments
The preacher's sermon was on the Ten Commandments. When he reached the
fourth, "Thou Shalt Not Steal," he noticed that one of his parishioners, a
little man sitting in the front row, became very agitated.

When the preacher reached the seventh, "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery," the
man suddenly smiled and relaxed. After the service, the preacher approached
the man and asked him the reason for his peculiar behavior.

The man replied with an embarrassed smile, "When you talked about the Fourth
Commandment, I suddenly discovered that my umbrella was missing.

But when you said, Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery, I remembered where I left
it!"