RE: [MOL] The 'END'?????? [00607] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] The 'END'??????

Dear Krystal,

Please listen to what everyone is writing you.  People are so different.  Your
mother isn't a toy with a spring that's sprung.  All our endings will probably
be as different as we are.  Hopefully all people who get cancer learn one
thing if nothing else and that is to live each day to its fullest, in the
present; enjoying every good thing we are blessed to have.

Did you ever hear of a man named Norman Cousins?  He was given about 6 months
to live.  He figured if depression could contribute to illness, maybe laughter
could contribute to making people well.  He went home and lived another 20
years.

Get your mother the best care you can.  Stay with the list...there are many
people here with information on different care.  I would also consider finding
a support group for families of cancer sufferers.

Oh, and welcome Crystal.  I hope you and your mother will be with us for many
days to come.

Love and Hugs,

Martha Cerreto