[MOL] Marty [00559] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty

Marty, I think, you could try planting beets now in California. Beets bolt
in hot weather. They can be planted in deep planters rather thickly, and
the thinnings can be used as greens (very tasty), like chard. We plant late
in February (PNW) if the soil is "workable" and in planters sooner. Our
main problem in plantings is all this rain.

Jeanne