[MOL] I've Fallen Behind [00557] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I've Fallen Behind

Hi, Kathy, I have gotten behind too, arranging and rearranging my schedules
for this month as I have been booked for a PET scan in Hamilton, Ontario.
Relatives visiting and cleaning house as well. My mom and dad are not well
right now and I am resident driver and shopper. Its been raining and windy
for most of January (45.4 mm) of rain here. February getting off to a good
start, a wind storm yesterday that put us in the black for a few hours and
another one expected today. Typical PNW winter. Lots of rainbows though
with the gusting winds, the sky changes constantly between rain, snow,
hail, sun. Good storm watching weather as the waves and mad surfers are a
treat to watch. Daffodils are coming up though! Glad to see you back though
I am trying to just lurk, Love, Jeanne