[MOL] I need some information. [00556] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I need some information.

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Monica Cantrell; I am a college student attending  Vernon
Regional Junior College in Vernon, Texas.  I am doing a speech on the
subject of Adenocarcinoma of the lungs.  My mother was dianosed with
this disease approximately three years ago, and this disease has since
triggered my interest.  I was hoping that you could send me some
information on this disease via email, as soon as possible.  It would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Monica Cantrell