[MOL] Hello, John! [00547] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hello, John!

Title: Hello, John!

Dear John:  Bless our dear Chris for giving you the gentle nudge, and bless you for "lurking" for a couple of weeks and deciding to join us.  Your experience is inspiring, John, and your presence in our forum is going to be invaluable.  I can't welcome you enough!!!  I am Chris's first contact here -- Kathy in Boise - small cell lung cancer.  We can help others and each other!!  Thank you.  Kathy