Re: [MOL] GOOD MORNING/Greg [00510] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] GOOD MORNING/Greg

Hi PJ,

Thanks, that really made me smile :o)

I spoke to Greg this am, I told him that everyone was thinking about him and
that you send your prayers, he seemed really happy about that and wanted to
say hi.

Hope everyone has a great day! :o)

Shona