Re: [MOL] Check out Staten Cancer Treatment Centers [00333] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Check out Staten Cancer Treatment Centers

Sandi,
   I have no idea what is up in New York or if there are programs that will
help with cost of transportation.  We were lucky, I have family in New York
and my husband is staying with them.  Maybe another MOL-er out there will have
some information for you.  I'll look around and see if I find something.
    Does anyone know if programs exist to help with the financial burden of
getting treatment far from home?                           Sincerely,  Nisi