RE: [MOL] Check out Staten Cancer Treatment Centers [00306] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Check out Staten Cancer Treatment Centers

Sandi:  Most people who go to Staten Island are treated as out-patient, so
you may need a place for both your mother and father to stay.  If your
parents rent a car, they could stay by me because it would only be a couple
of weeks.  I only have one bed room but I have 2 couches in the living room.
My phone # at home is 516 755-7168 and my work # is 516 755-7168.  I live
out on Long Island in a town called Holtsville.  This is about a 1 1/2 hr.
ride from the hospital.  Not a bad ride at all if its not during rush hour.

Your friend June