Re: [MOL] Pam I wanna come to your house [00305] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pam I wanna come to your house

Heyyyy Pam

I'll be there tonite and I'll cook you a lasagna dinner.  How's that and you
can give me a tour of that beautiful home.
 But seriously, if God wants, maybe this year I would love to come and see
you.

It would be a dream to take a trip and see some of the sites.

Love
PJ
143