Re: [MOL] Fwd: Please Read: AOL Alert [00257] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: Please Read: AOL Alert

Hi Judy,
OK, you made me chuckle, you really didn't hurt my feelings, funny girl, LOL.
I just want to have people take this stuff serious, and that's what I was
trying to be.  Gosh Girl, I know you love me, I guess I need to lighten up,
huh!  I love you too, and I know you know that too.
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 2/2/99 2:23:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, JUD814@AOL.COM