Re: [MOL] Check out Staten Cancer Treatment Centers [00256] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Check out Staten Cancer Treatment Centers

Nisi,
Thank you for the info on the center.  I did e-mail them to try to get my
uncle in their program.  They answered me very quick.  I have to get info from
the doctor to them.  They just did surgery on him this morning to open his
stomach back up so he could get something down.  I do hope they can do
something for him.  Do you know if there is any programs that will help with
his transportation up there if he qualifies?  Plus my mother would have to go
with him and finding her a place to stay because they are very limited on
funds.
Thank
Sandi