RE: [MOL] Hate this dreadful disease.(Donna) [00244] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Hate this dreadful disease.(Donna)

Title: RE: [MOL] Hate this dreadful disease.(Donna)

Hi, Donna:  Frank is gone now -- he's probably in Fargo having his tests about now.  I feel that those of us who have gone through it -- and there are many of us -- with positive attitudes and the will to fight -- must get in there the way you have and keep hammering away at Frank that there's always hope, and not to waste the time he does have in depression and self pity.  I understand how he feels and I fear it, because I know how counter-productive it is.  We'll really sock it to him when he gets back -- right!?  Love, Kathy