RE: [MOL] info needed on software [00212] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] info needed on software

Title: RE: [MOL] info needed on software

Hi, PJ:  I've heard of it, but from what I understand, it's far from perfected.  For example, many words are pronounced the same, but have entirely different meanings.  I don't know how that would work unless you spelled to the computer or something.  If you find anything out, would you let me know?  I'm curious, too.  Thanks -- Love, Kathy