[MOL] Check out Staten Cancer Treatment Centers [00211] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Check out Staten Cancer Treatment Centers

 <A HREF="http://www.interstat.net/siuh/conindex5.html">Click here: Staten
Cancer Treatment Centers</A>

Hi,
    My name is Nisi and I thought you might want to research this site.  My
husband was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in Oct '98 and is currently in
New York receiving treatment.  Staten Island is performing body radiosurgery
with measurable success.  The Center for Molecular Medicine is also having
success treating pancreatic cancers.  The web site there is
www.molecularoncology.com       Good Luck and if you need more information,
just ask.

dpozderac@aol.com    or   dpoztlc@aol.com