[MOL] Nelandron (drug for prostrate cancer?) [00210] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nelandron (drug for prostrate cancer?)

I have a friend with p/c who is scheduled for surgery w/i a week.  His name
is Bill and is having surgery in Dubuque IA.   I recently talked to a
cartiologist in Cleveland who has prostrate cancer and is taking nelandron
(hope spelling is correct).  Says he is not going to have surgery.

Have you heard of this drug?

Thank You.   Jerry Berning
	       Belmont WI  53510
	       608 762-5488