Re: [MOL] Fwd: An interesting test [00136] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: An interesting test

G'day Chris,
I'd pick up the baby, answer the phone (using the cordless), turn off the water
on my way to the door, open the door, and bugger the bloody washing! :)
But then, when you have five kids, you learn to do many things at once, LOL.
Love Mam