Re: [MOL] In Memory of Claires Husband Walter! [00130] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] In Memory of Claires Husband Walter!

Thank you for passing this on, Lil. I do remember Claire, and I feel so
sad for her. If you are in touch with her, please tell her that we pray
that her journey through grief is a gentle one. Much love
Mam