Re: [MOL] Nanc [00105] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc

Hi Sis,
OK, I'll add the MOL's that I have too, I'll try and get it done and in the
mail by this Friday, might have to have them on two disc's.  Haven't been able
to bring up all the data on everyone yet, you might have some of that, or
remember full names and where they are from, ect.
Love ya,
Nanc
Good news is I think I'll sleep all night and am heading that way now.

In a message dated 2/1/99 8:38:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net