[MOL] Lillian - Hi from Dee [00104] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian - Hi from Dee

Hi Lillian,
Thanks for the note - I will tell my dad about
Aloe - I know that he will appreciate
it!!!!

I forgot to tell you that the hot dogs should be
cut in half lengthwise and that
mustard tastes great on the hoagie!!!!!

I had a good time at our friends house but I got a
little bored with the game -
of course, I get a little bored when the game is
exciting soooooooooooooo

Glad that your hard drive is big :) Hope that you
can keep it and enjoy the

Byee for now,
Love,
Dee