[MOL] My thought for the day [00101] Medicine On Line

[MOL] My thought for the day

A Winner's Creed

If you think you are beaten, you are;
If you think you dare not, you don't;
If you'd like to win, but think you can't, it's almost a cinch, you
won't.

If you think you'll lose, you're lost
For out in the world we find success begins with a person's faith

It's all in the state of mind
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster hand
They go to the one who trusts in God and always thinks
                         I CAN !!!