Re: [MOL] Nanc [00099] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc

Hi Sis,
It was my X-Sister-in-Law's Ticker, that's OK, mine is still leaking as
before.  Hey!  I heard you calling, I've been up and I am still so tired.  I
like being the patient best when it comes to Hospitals, I'm not good at
waiting.  You never did say if you want a disc of the MOL's Pics.  I feel like
I could go back to bed and sleep all night, maybe it's catch up time.  LOL
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 2/1/99 7:25:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net