Re: [MOL] Re: adenostage 4/freefalling/Cori [00092] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: adenostage 4/freefalling/Cori

Carla - thanks for the kind words...I decided early on that attitude was crucial
and God has blessed me with the inner resources, strength and faith to stay
thinking positive. If I can share this with anyone, and it helps in any way,
then it makes me truly doubly blessed. My own surgeon called me one day in tears
- his sister had been diagnosed with cancer and she was marking off the days on
her calendar...he said he wished he could bottle my attitude...and asked for
advice.  I go back to my earlier statement - God blessed me in His grace with
the inner strength I guess to "make lemonade when life deals you a lemon"..I am
profoundly grateful for that...I believe it's kept me alive. Love Cori.