Re: [MOL] friends are the fiber - from Cori Harth [00090] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] friends are the fiber - from Cori Harth

Lil - yes I'd love to make a point to meet each other somewhere half way...once
the weather gets a little nicer, maybe early spring....let's make sure we do
that. It should be neat to meet face to face...Love. C.