Re: [MOL] To Cory [00089] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Cory

Marty - I agree with your comments...books by Siegel, Dr. Simonton, Greg Anderson and
Greg White, Norman Cousins and others such as Chicken Soup for the Surviving Soul all
have been instrumental in my healing process during this  cancering journey. Love. Cori.