Re: [MOL] friends are the fiber - from Cori Harth [00088] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] friends are the fiber - from Cori Harth

I had 3 very disappointed youngsters last night...though they all did go to the
welcome home parade for the home team !! Maybe next year.  (Believe me I didn't
lose any sleep or $$ over it !!)....