Re: [MOL] Chemo and vision [00085] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chemo and vision

Thanks Kathy, I will hang in there. Somedays are harder than others.  I
have noticed that Oranges seem to have some taste but tomatoes (one of
my favorite foods) taste just awful.  I don't know what  makes the
difference.  I will try the onion soup.  Thanks for the tip.

Suzanne