Re: [MOL] my file, PJ file here/Nanc [00080] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] my file, PJ file here/Nanc

Hi PJ,
Just remember you said it!!!LOL  I'm back home tired and going to go lay down.
Her heart is fine.
Love you,
Nanc
She lives 1 hour away, if you go when there is no traffic.

In a message dated 1/31/99 10:57:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,